Content Creator (EMEA)
Please do not apply for this role if you are not physically located in Europe, Africa or the Middle East (UTC-1 to UTC+3). While this is a remote position, we can not consider candidates that are not based in these regions. You can find a detailed explanation in our Recruitment FAQs.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site.
Reporting to the Performance Marketing Lead, we’re looking for a passionate Content Creator to join our growing marketing team. Working directly with the Content Strategist and Managing Editor, you’ll contribute to our content strategy and help drive new MQL (Marketing Qualified Leads) growth. You will source and interview experts and customers, perform research, and create compelling, innovative, product-led content (experience creating interactive content and/or data visualizations would be a big bonus) that provides value to our audience.
- Create authoritative and meaningful middle- and bottom-of-the-funnel product-led content to promote new MQL growth through free channels, with an emphasis on short-form, innovative content like listicles, landing pages, infographics, interactive content, etc.
- Create helpful, specific, and practical product-led content that can be repurposed across channels by performing research and interviewing customers and subject experts.
- Occasionally contribute to the Hotjar blog and guides.
- Be involved at both tactical and strategic levels.
- Always bring our content back to our product, emphasizing how Hotjar can help our audience solve their most painful challenges.
- Put the customer at the center of everything you do by speaking to them, listening to them, and creating unique content-driven experiences for them.
- You have experience creating short-form, innovative content such as landing pages, infographics, video scripts, listicles, etc.; and long-form content such as blog posts and guides.
- You have experience in content creation for companies serving product and UX teams and have created content about web and behavior analytics, product experience, and UX.
- You have experience in Product Marketing and can create product-led, customer-centric content, and have experience sourcing and interviewing subject matter experts.
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party.
The compensation range for this role is €40,000 - €55,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.