Note: Although this is a remote position, we are currently only seeking candidates in European-aligned timezones between UTC-2 and UTC+4.
In this role you will:
We are looking for a truly ambitious and data-driven Product Manager to join the product team of one of the fastest growing analytics & feedback startups in the world. As a Product Manager at Hotjar, you will play a key role within one of our product teams as we work towards achieving our ambitious growth plans.
Work closely with Hotjar's product leadership team to help refine, plan and execute the product roadmap.
Work with product teams as a scrum product owner and actively participate in scrum, retrospective and planning sessions.
Collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders on a regular basis to gather and compile story requirements according to agile best practices.
Work closely with the Product Marketing team to coordinate product announcements and product launches.
Act as the product UX evangelist to build awareness within the organization and encourage user-focused design and development.
Regularly speak with our users and customers to truly understand their needs and user product metrics to make data-driven decisions.
Work with our Customer Success / Hotjar Hero teams to identify common user issues and potential user experience improvements.
Help maintain our public roadmap and communicate new product releases with our 200,000+ user base.
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered to a successful candidate will be based on relative experience and skills. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta. All other candidates will join our team as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a product management role for SaaS based apps.
- Data-driven approach to product management.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- A passion for detail and a care for great usability and aesthetics.
- Excellent self-starter who always thinks MVP first with the ability to work in a small, startup-style, agile and fast-paced team.
- Practical knowledge of how online SaaS businesses work.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong portfolio featuring relevant work examples.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
- Assets: Development, design or UX experience, experience working embedded in a team of developers, experience working remotely.