Technical Recruiter (EMEA)
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for candidates in European or African timezones (between UTC-1 and UTC+2).
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses selling online. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site. Spread out across 20+ countries over four continents, we’re a fully remote company with a keen focus on growing an inclusive, truly engaged team who are passionate about our product and our culture.
We’re looking for a Technical Recruiter, who’ll report directly into our Director of People Ops, whilst working very closely with our Product & Engineering team. We are growing, and we’re looking for a recruiter with technical knowledge to help us achieve this.
Managing the full recruiting lifecycle for our technical roles, you’ll be the face of Hotjar to thousands of candidates, and a critical partner to our hiring teams. You’ll keep our core values embedded into each step taken towards helping us continue to build an outstanding team. Ultimately, you'll improve the future direction of tech recruitment within the company.
- Use your experience to guide hiring teams, from recruitment strategies through to support with final hiring decisions
- Cultivate a pipeline of technologists through active analysis of our most successful sources, and sourcing strategies for specialised roles
- Provide administrative support to our hiring teams, from reviewing job descriptions to placing adverts, to sending out a contract once you’ve found that great candidate
- Track and analyze recruitment metrics to keep hiring teams and People Ops informed, and be guided by this information in the strategies we employ
- Place a key emphasis on candidate experience ensuring all are treated respectfully, with prompt responses
- Collaborate with other members of the People Ops team to initiate and guide ad-hoc projects, with the purpose of continuously improving the quality of Hotjar’s recruitment
- You’ve worked in tech recruitment for several years, and love the challenges that come with working on multiple roles at once in a quick moving area
- Experience using both inbound and outbound sourcing techniques to attract and engage a diverse talent pool
- You love analyzing data to stay informed and identify opportunities for improvement
- Naturally creative, curious, and inspired to learn new things
- Desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture and ways of working
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third-party
What we offer
- Work from home or from virtually wherever you want in the EMEA
- A healthy work-life balance, with 40 days of paid leave (including public holidays)
- Annual Personal Development Budget of €1,000, Annual Holiday Budget of €2,000, Wellbeing Allowance of €200 per month
- And even more perks designed for your wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance. (Working Together Budget, 16 weeks paid Parental Leave, Working Space Allowance, Sick Leave and much more)
The budgeted compensation range for this role is €50,000 to €70,000 annually. Ranges are based on market research and are equitable to other roles within Hotjar. The actual compensation offered will be based on relative experience. At this time we are only able to provide official employment status to those located in Malta, the UK and Germany. All other team members will join as full-time consultants and will be responsible for paying any taxes or applicable fees where they reside.